A global renowned luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Merchandise Planning Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to support the team in merchandise planning and OTB process for the brand across the Asia regions.
- Drive assigned business objectives including sales, inventory, and gross margin for all merchandise category
- Support the monthly OTB and forecasting meetings
- Manage all Product Reports and Sales Analysis for both Retail and Wholesale business in Asia regions
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance through stock transfers and replenishment
- Liaise frequently with HQ to ensure Global Company strategies are aligned
- Managing plans for stock levels; react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers
- 7+ years' experience in Merchandising Planning / Buying in the fashion retail industry
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written) in English and Chinese
- Proved track record of increasing turnover and maximising gross profit
- Strong knowledge of Stock Management for a sizable business
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Well presented with the ability to communicate confidently
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.