A global luxury brand client is looking for an experienced Assistant Merchandising Manager to join its regional hub in Singapore.
Reporting to the Merchandising Director, you will drive the regional product merchandising strategies, end-to-end buying, and overachieve the sell-thru and sales targets for the assigned categories.
The right-fit candidate is well-experienced in luxury merchandising/buying, independent and confident in taking ownership of the categories and driving discussions with different regional and global stakeholders across all levels.
- Take ownership of the assigned categories, and drive commercial excellence with strong retail-centric approach
- Manage the end-to-end assortment buying, champion the needs and differentiation strategies of this region, whilst enable global product ambitions to come alive
- Prepare weekly sales reports that evaluate category sales performance and generate action plans for improvement
- Drive robust inventory management for inter/intra-countries stocks transfers, stocks allocations and replenishments to maximise sales and sell-through in best-sellers, slow-movers, cores, and seasonals
- Work with different departments (Retail, Training, Marcom, Ecom, VM, Supply Chain, amongst others) to drive best in-class product education, availability and client engagements
- Study competitions and trends, and present findings to regional and global stakeholders
- 7+ years of luxury fashion merchandising experiences
- Strong hands-on with excellent communications and stakeholders management (regional and global) skills
- Sharp commercial acumen and high sensitivity to luxury fashion and consumer trends
- Strong affinity with and passionate in luxury
- Annual fixed base between S$72,000 and S$97,000, plus variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421