Our client is leading the aviation industry. They are looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager / Manager responsible for technical procurement activities for the E&M works or projects. And he/she will be leading a team of 10.
- Develop the procurement and contract strategies for E&M works, equipment and maintenance services.
- Implement the procurement activities with corporate procurement policy and procedures.
- Supervise officers and surveyors to ensure effective implementations.
- Maintain the relationship between suppliers and users to enhance the supplier management system
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction or Procurement is preferred
- Minimum of 6 years relevant working experience with experience at the supervisory level
- Knowledge of using ERP systems e.g. Oracle Financial/ Procurement System would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.