Our client, a global FMCG corporation is now looking for an Assistant Product Manager to support the Senior Product Manager in increasing profitability and market share for their brand and products.
- Work closely with the team in achieving sales and profit targets of specific products
- Participate in developing strategies for product development, sales, and channel development
- Review and undertake market and competitor reviews, as well as customer research, identifying opportunities for business development,
- Ensure the timely launch of products and projects
- Participate and manage budgetary process for product groups and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related fields
- Over 3 years of work experience with preference to FMCG industry
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Fluent proficiency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin oral and written
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.