Title Assistant Production manager
Production Planning - material planning - Quality - Maintenance - Production Cost - Assembly - Forming - Mattel Sheet - Painting - based in Petchburi/ Saraburi / Ayuthaya and nearby - Up to 100K + other benefit
A well-known international manufacturing company
· Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and see them to conclusion based on a given timeline
· Proven ability to accurately analyze and interpret data
· Demonstrated excellence in teambuilding, mentoring and coaching
· Leadership of multiple production and process teams
· Production plan and production
· Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
· Schedule and Quality Performance
· Product Cost/cost reduction activities
· Financial performance and reporting
· Operational improvements
· Requirements compliance
· Managing to budget
· Security and safety champion
· Factory layout and capacity management
· Internal and customer's audit
· Response for production and manpower planning, determine manpower & machine requirements and prepare work procedures
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 7+ years of related industry experience.
- Experience in production management such as Line Balance (Lead time, Cycle Time, Standard Time), Productivity Improvement, Cost Reduction etc.,
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Knowledge of ERP or MRP systems.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate employees at all levels.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
Please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.