A global renowned luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Assistant Public Relations Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to assist the team in maintaining and promoting the brand and respective product category.
- To develop and grow the RTW & Shoes segment to increase the zone's SOV
- To manage and be strategic in editorial zone requests
- To coordinate and disseminate all relevant information on product released, celebrity endorsement and PR with this specific area
- To manage the press samples and provide a zone rotation that works for all countries
- To develop strategy for each market in the zone and to work together with the local team to help them reach their objectives + SOV in this area
- 4-5 years' experience in public relations preferably in the fashion retail industry
- Good communication skills (both spoken and written) in Chinese and English
- Strong writing skills; experience gained in press release editing and text translations preferred
- Good media contact with strong interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- Self-motivated and Detail-conscious
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.