Argyll Scott is working with one of the leading Chemical Company. They are looking for a successful Assistant Sales Manager to initiate their business and be part of growing team in Thailand. If you are one of those who is energetic, sales driven and loves new challenges, this is for you!
Report to: Sales Manager
- Identify key distributors in the market.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with the client.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expenses.
- Analyze the market, competitors and their activities.
- Managing products portfolio, and responsible for the strategic alignment of supplier strategies.
- Managing marketing activities.
- Other tasks as adviced by the manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or industrial engineering.
- At least 3 years of sales experiences in the field of chemical industry.
- Understanding of drawing
- Proficiency in English.
- Thai nationality.
- Male or Female
- Age 25-35 years old.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then apply immediately or call directly to Kirti on +66(0)2-107-2903 for a confidential discussion or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.