The client is an international luxury fashion brand looking for a Store Director with strong clientelling and good knowledge of service excellence!
*Establish and implement Action Plans to develop sales for each product category and client segment
* Ensure the achievement of business objectives and implementing activities and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
* Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor
* Ensure the implementation and development of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
* Ensure service excellence and client engagement in store
* Manage a retail team with the support of Local HR (Recruitment, Coaching, Training)
* Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging, and business involvement Build and maintain rapport with potential business providers (VIG, Landlords, personal shoppers, etc)
* Support the PR and Consumer Management team in events
* Ensure effective manpower manning in store (MTT)
* Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping the retail team up to date about visual issues, and ensuring VM maintenance, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display team
* Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
* Ensure an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
* Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with corporate policies and procedures
* Minimum 3 - 4 years of experiences in a similar capacity from the retail or service industry preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion.
* Well-groomed and driven with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills to manage teams in achieving objectives of all aspects.
* Independent individual with strong decision making skills
* Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.