Our client is one of the world's largest home furnishing retailer companies founding in Europe. They are looking for an Assistant Store Manager, this job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
(Location area: Mega Bangna)
· Motivating and inspiring team to achieve store productivity goals, evaluate store sales, prepare reports and suggest ways to increase sales and improve business
· To manage store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with the store manager
· To achieve the customer satisfaction goals for your area
· To support the manager in the daily operations of a retail store
· Maintains a safe and clean store environment by developing and publishing evacuation routes
· Act as our store's representative and set an example for our staff, Coach and support other team members
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· 5 years' experience in retail business and 2+ year in a supervisory role (Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager from fast retail is preferred)
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with problems
· A successful sales management track record,
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends (5 working days, 2 day-off).
· *THAI NATIONAL ONLY
What we offer:
· Enjoyable and challenging working environment in global culture
· Opportunity to grow with the company
· Competitive benefit, commission and Provident Fund
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.