Assistant Travel Retail Manager (Luxury Fashion)
Our client is a world-renowned luxury retail group and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. Due to the expansion of the company, they are currently looking for a Assistant Travel Retail Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
* Analyze sales performance, review sales targets to achieve targets/KPI
* Support retail operations and administrations
* Coordinate with HQ and internal departments
* Monitors new and existing products; liaise with suppliers/vendors on order, delivery and product feedback
* Coordinate VM materials and POP
* Plan and executive sales and marketing campaigns
* Coach and support the recruitment of retail operations support staff
* University degree or above
* At least 2 years experience in retail, preferably in luxury retail
* Excellent communication skills and fluent in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Excellent computer skills (MS office, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you are a self-motivated Travel Retail professional with a passion for fashion & luxury goods, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Cyrus Yu at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.