A top tier Chinese securities firm is looking for high calibres to join the Risk Management team. They are looking for an Associate Director in counterparty credit risk to join the team.
- Review and negotiate deal structures and documentations of ISDA CSA and GMRA.
- Draft and review risk management policies and controls in counterparty credit risk.
- Assess and make recommendations on counterparties' credit quality, and perform periodic due diligence reviews to ensure appropriate credit limit level is set.
- Monitor and manage counterparty credit risk exposure and limit utilization in product and portfolio levels.
- Degree holder in with at least 5 years of experience in counterparty credit risk in investment bank, securities or asset management firms.
- Good understanding in SIMM, collateral management and credit risk concepts in PD, LGD and PFE.
- Solid knowledge in OTC derivatives products and relevant documentation.
- Previous experience in internal credit rating model implementation is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk