The Role Responsibilities
- This world class leading Bank is seeking an Audit Manager, for its Group Internal Audit Function. The qualified individual will provide an audit capability for the Financial Markets and Transaction Banking Businesses. Our objective is to deliver high quality, efficient and business relevant assurance to our Financial Markets, Securities Services and Client Services partners. We are collaborating with our central data analytics team to build out capabilities to optimise the use of data in support of audit planning and testing as well as in the development of effective continuous monitoring strategies.
- Maintain a working relationship with senior business management in Financial Markets, Securities Services and Client Services Operations, in order to understand business strategy, plans, performance, risk and issues.
- Work with internal audit leadership and our central data analytics team to enhance the group's data analytics capabilities
- Maintain up-to-date information on the area of responsibility; provide expert audit advice and ad hoc value-added services.
- Work with the Information Technology, Operations, Projects and Data Functional team to formulate a robust and flexible risk assessment and audit plan.
- Deliver quality audit outcomes in risk assessment, planning, fieldwork, reporting and issue validation. All deliveries are to be in line with industry and group standards.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective continuous monitoring and auditing strategies
- Facilitate best practice transfer both within the business line and within the audit teams.
- Provide technical coaching to auditors and guests.
- Manage small, professional audit teams in the field when undertaking the role of Team Leader.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experienced career internal auditor/ or business person who is a deep subject matter expert in Financial Markets and Securities Services.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to influence.
- Credible with their counterparts in the business.
- Experience in a data analysis, preferably with internal audit, a risk function, a control function and/or previous experience in analysing business processes in a financial services environment.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and creating macros.
- Up to date with developments within their area of expertise.
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team and be a strong team player.
- Ability to commit to > 20% business travel.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Adam Piper at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9016 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.