Our client is a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally.
· You need to have hands on experience and work independently in performing Group IT Audit by liaising with the audit, Risk and Governance team in each country.
· You need to involve in early identification and escalation of risks, issues, trends and developments to relevant stakeholders
· Provide detailed review and supervision of the audit team's work to ensure that audit deliverables meet quality standards
- You will be reporting remotely to the Head of Audit based in Singapore
- You are an individual contributor and work with various team based on the assigned project/ assignment
- Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan)
· Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
· Minimum 15 years of experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment
· Candidate must have technical knowledge in Audit, Risk and Governance
· Very well exposed to Three Lines of Defence in any of the function
· Has the ability to lead and manage a team of auditors including multi-functional and cross-border teams in any audit engagements
· Ability to commit to 20-30% business travel
*Malaysians & Returning Malaysian are encouraged to apply
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.