Argyll Scott is partnering with one of Hong Kong's first leading innovative Virtual Banks. They are currently seeking a high calibre audit manager or senior manager (VP/SVP) to join the dynamic team of business audit function.
- Perform business audit activities and internal control
- Assess key business risk and develop risk-based audit plans for Virtual Bank
- Perform assigned operations and project audits within the designated audit portfolio and ensure proper discharge of Audit's mandate in line with the Audit Plan
- Identify and assess potential risks to the Bank's business and appropriate audit responses, working in line with current regulatory and statutory requirements
- To execute audit assignments independently and recommendations to the executive management and stakeholders
- To collaborate and communicate with key contacts to improve risk management and the quality of control
- Degree or above with major in Accountancy, Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience in banking audit assurance, internal control and/or risk advisory
- Familiar with relevant laws, relevant regulatory requirements and practices
- Good team-player with excellent communication skill and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Audit Manager
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English
For further details or interest in knowing more about Virtual Bank opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.