About our client
Argyll Scott is working with client provider of IT Center to support IT system of big company
Position: Automated Tester (Junior - Management level )
- Design, Develop and Review Test Case, Test scripts, and Test condition ensuring that meet business requirements and technical design objectives.
- Gather and manage test data requirements.
- Execute automated and some manual tests.
- Log defects including provide required information and provide testing progress to the team.
- Re-test repaired defects.
- Introduce new testing technology to improve testing capability.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owner, Team Lead, Developers and other counterparts across the globe
- Provide program manual in video format.
- Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
- Experience in automation testing will be advantage (Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium, Cypress )
- Good understanding in a kind of SDLC & ATDD (Agile)
- Have basic programming skill on some languages such as Java, Python, etc.
- Have API and SQL skills.
- Knowledge of performance testing is advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.