Argyll Scott is working with a leading innovation company in central Bangkok that combines the power of AI in asset integrity management. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Backend Developer"
* In-charge of a back-end software development in accordance with business plans and strategies
* To ensure of software reliability by conducting test, finding error and problem fixing for better result
* Ensuring software responsiveness. Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
* Creating high quality documentation and annotation on all deliverables
* Minimum 2 years experience in backend developer
* Experience as a back-end engineer with clear track record in designing and creating highly performance applications reliant on processing large volumes of data
* Experience in shipping software applications leveraging machine learning, computer vision or autonomous robotics
* Experience in a startup or pure play tech business with track record of delivering innovative technology at pace *Experience in healthtech-related technology desirable but not essential
* Experience with Golang and Python is nice to have
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.