Backend Engineering Manager
· Responsible to lead, mentor, hire and build the team.
· Responsible to manage and own the end-to-end lifecycle of designing and building the large-scale systems
· Continuous participate in design and code reviews to maintain our high development standards
· Work with product and experience teams to continuously improve the product.
· Collaborate with Data Scientist team
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
· Minimum 7 years of working experience with track record of designing, developing and implementing large scale highly available online services
· Minimum 3 years leadership experience with a track record of building and growing high performing mobile engineering teams.
· Must have excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.