Looking for Business Intelligence Lead with experience in data strategy.
- Responsible for research data sources to verify validity of this information, transfer information on various sources into electronic data systems, designing data solution which includes data storage and retrieval systems, databases and software.
- Need to ensure quality and timeliness of business intelligence implementation which aim to enable the organization to make better decisions.
- Responsible for representing the Data Expert and Analytics team and occasionally the company in various internal and external meetings to present analytical projects or assess and develop new project opportunities.
- Responsible for the team's development including external recruitment and internal progression of the members in the team.
- Partner with executives, functional leaders, operators, and other stakeholders to improve the depth, breadth, and impact of the data and reporting available to the business.
- Relevant working experience in Business Intelligence.
- Good understanding of SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) and knowledge in RDBMS tools (MS SQL, Oracle etc.) and NoSQL Management tools (MongoDB).
- Experience and understanding of data schema design, normalization, indexing, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Have knowledge in visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI etc.).
- Knowledge in Big Data (Hadoop ecosystem) is preferred.
- Experience in BI roadmap, leading high tech or complex BI projects.
Interested, Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.