Argyll Scott is working with an IT HUB for an international bank to find their Business Intelligence Project Manager. If you want to work in an international environment with excellent benefit package, then this is for you!
Who You Are:
- You are competent in Project methodology
- You have skills in Data modeling and BI architecture.
- You have skills in PL/SQL and Reporting solutions and extraction processes.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of the key Financial & Banking concepts.
- You are familiar with Data mining concepts.
- You are familiar with Big Data technologies (Hadoop)
- You have experience with Datastage
What You'll Do:
- Convert business requirements into a system solution using key analytical skills.
- Organize the team and participate to the implementation of the BI systems. Standardize and Streamline BI process and solutions.
- Documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Fully involved into Business Intelligence projects in an international context
What You will get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits that cover family
- Multinational working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.