This is a regional role, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will be part of an exciting, dynamic Marketing team.
Key role is to strategically come up with communications plans to enhance the brand awareness across Asia.
- Public Relations - Press releases
- Media relations - strengthen relationship with media personnel
- Content ideation/generation - you will create content from scratch for the internal intranet, materials etc.
- Communication of events, campaigns, any key messages
- Raise brand awareness, for example identifying any sponsorships or public relation opportunities
- Agency management
- 5-7 years experience experience in PR, communications
- Industry background from Financial Services is advantageous, but other industries would be considered too
- Strong agency management
- Strong content/writing experience
- Experience in media relations, PR, social media engagement is advantageous
- Strategic thinker
EA Registration Number: R1660518
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105