Our client is known as multinational food company, which has strong reputation that impact to the society. Currently they are operating in more than 20 countries globally. And now they are looking for the right Brand Cooperate & PR Manager to be a part successful team.
Role purpose to:
- Create and execute the brand communication, PR and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic.
- Deliver efficient plans to achievement of growth objectives increase brand's value and awareness
- Initiative brand communication strategy, PR and CSR plan to achieve the objective
- Execute strategies and communication plan and implement marketing activities ensure driving superior result.
- Develop and delivery of effective campaign and materials from insights to review a potential media channel
- Engage and support aligns internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Develop relationship with existing partners, identify expectation of partnership and action oriented to keep a healthy partnership.
- Monitor stock level both commercial and sample product including forecast accuracy.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Communication Art, Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in brand cooperate communication, PR or agency is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in PR, Marketing Communications, or Corporate Communications
- Proven record designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both local and regional level.
- Fluent in English (Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking).
- Extensive experience with social medias platform
- Strong relationship & connection with local medias.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.