Our client is a global skincare/cosmetics company based in Bangkok. Currently they are looking to hire Brand General Manager to look after their one of the most prestige brand in the market. This role will report directly to Regional GM who is sitting in Singapore office. You will be fully responsible for the whole overall brand; Sales, Marketing, Operations, P&L Management.
- Responsible for the overall management, direction, and control of the brand, to ensure consistent and target revenue.
- Develop marketing/communications strategies, marketing analysis, and CRM events - road map to generate sales and income.
- Be the owner of the brand, responsible for P&L and budgets allocations.
- Recommend and implement effective marketing plan for new products launch.
- Plan and execute marketing/sales plan under the guideline policy of the HQ.
- Responsible for annual budget with an objective to achieve sales, maintain and increase consumers.
- THAI nationality
- Bachelor Degree to higher in Marketing or MBA.
- Experienced in Cosmetic skincare retail.
- Has experience in P&L analytical role.
- Excellent management skills, be the leader to develop and engage team members.
- Excellent Communications and Leadership skills.
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.