Our client, a global FMCG company is now looking for a Brand Manager to consistently build their brand, as well as identifying market opportunities through consumer insights based on customer needs that can grow the business further. This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
· Work closely with the Marketing Manager in developing the brand strategy to facilitate brand launch and increase the businesses market share
· Derive consumer insights as well as competitor analysis that identify market growth opportunities based on customer needs aligned with brand image
· Work closely with cross departments, utilising findings in assisting with new product development including packaging
· Work closely with media agencies that links insights and innovative strategies aligned with business vision, developing relevant communication plans
· Plan and implement marketing campaigns whilst managing advertising agencies and budget
· Over 7 years of Marketing experience within FMCG companies with at least 2 years in Brand Marketing
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related fields
· Fluency in oral and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Previous experience in new product development as well as working with media and advertising agencies
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.