The incumbent works across functions within the business unit to drive the implementation of approved brand marketing plan. He/She provides brand knowledge on matters of Marketing and is expected to have a basic knowledge on a broad range of general business and Marketing subjects.
- Jointly develop and execute the category long term/short term plan.
- Assist with all Consumer related crisis management issues
- Brand positioning - provide brand marketing insight regarding country consumer fit with positioning
- Work with local Adverting and media agencies to develop brand plans
- Media and digital strategy planning and execution and build brand engagement via digital media
- Assist in advertising & promotional budget planning
- Key resource in driving products innovation and packaging development
- Develop Consumer Promotions and manage brand Consumer Promotion programs (ABL & BTL)
- Consumer Insights - identify and propose research plans to address consumer knowledge gaps
- Review monthly consumer call and complaints data and take action
- Develop and manage brand Public Relations programs (as appropriate)
- SKU Portfolio Management: develop recommendations for appropriate brand SKU line up to address competitive environment
- Costs Savings (Local Manufacture) - provide input to as to brand cost savings opportunities
- Finished Product Specifications - monitor consumer response to determine if opportunities/needs exist for changes to FPS
- Price Authorization - Support development of key price recommendation
- Provide timely customer and consumer feedback to business support team on product quality issue.
- Minimum of Business Management/Marketing, and at least 5 years exposure to brand management in leading MNC
- Appreciation and good understanding of ATL Marketing , business management and the inter-relationship between these disciplines
- Advanced analytical ability and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.