My client, a leading fintech company is looking for a Business AML Advisory Specialist for their international business.
- Provide advice to support the development of the international business, identify AML risk and ensure compliance with AML regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure the business and projects comply with AML requirements.
- Perform due diligence on the partner companies.
- Monitor and enhance the AML controls and systems to support the development of business.
- Over 7 years of work experience in financial institutions and banks covering AML compliance.
- Experience in overseas AML compliance and liaising with overseas regulatory bodies is preferred.
- CAMS/ AAMLP is required.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin.
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at email@example.com for more information or submit your application.