A new and exciting Business Analyst/Project Manager (6-month convertible contract) position for a global financial services company. bank. Looking for someone with strong business analysis/project management skills and experience working in a banking.
- Creating and updating project plan, track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks, tracking issues, risk, dependencies and assumptions.
- Being responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, within budget and with quality, maintain and track integrated project plan across Dev, QA, UAT, Release and Go Live.
- Coordinating overall project documentation across all investment bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, frequently status reports.
- Coordinating and chairing working group meetings to review project status, facilitate agreements and decisions and address potential issues and risks.
- Proactively challenging business processes with a view to uncovering risks and issues that might affect the project goals and timelines, and to aligning with on-going strategic implementation.
- Working with various teams including front office, middle office, valuation control, market risk, credit risk, finance, regulatory reporting etc. to understand, analyse and deliver the most appropriate solution for the business.
- Ensuring requirement, functional specifications and unit testing requirements are well understood and participate in all aspects of analysis, design and implement solutions.
- Full Business Analysis development lifecycle experience, working within IT, with proven delivery record and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Experience of delivering projects through all phases of the SDLC.
- Capable of producing functional specifications that drive change and cross functional project plans.
- Basic understanding of derivatives instruments and risk measures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, together with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, attempt to rectify and appropriately escalate issues and risks.
- Good understanding of global market business with in-depth knowledge of front/middle office functions.
- Hands on experience working with one or more key asset classes (FX, IR/FI, MM).
- Able to produce project plans & business solution designs in Microsoft Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of JIRA workflows.
- Experience in working as part of a global team, following follow-the-sun model.
- Strong problem solving skills combined with deep interest and enthusiasm for technology.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.