about the company
This Global Fintech company has an outstanding international reputation in its global platforms for the most successful financial organization. Transformation the heart of the industry for many decades, and now looking for quality in business with an ambition to grow even further.
This International Leader offers:
- Great international culture with access to new knowledge and expertise.
- Culture of Diversity, Transparent, and Respectful.
- Iconic projects for the world's most successful organization in the investment sector.
Career Progression Opportunities are Outstanding, which often practice promotes from within.
- Potential to grow your career in Singapore, APAC, or Globally
- Excellent mobility for career progression to work across the border to their overseas office.
- Progress your career to a subject expert or a leadership role, depends on your career aspiration.
They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work with.
If you are looking for a change and seeking interesting work, a great culture and team environment, great benefits, support, and flexible working opportunities this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
About the job
As a Business Analyst, you will facilitate business process improvement, product development, and innovation by investigating, analyzing, reviewing, and documenting business specifications.
- Display an ability to bridge business requirements and IT solutions through high-level subject matter expertise.
- Review the impact of technology changes on current processes. Recommend changes as required.
- Document functional business specifications, non-functional requirements, and User Stories.
- Coordinate the delivery of User Stories through Sprints including scheduling, refining, development, testing, and delivery to UAT.
- Provide analytical support and stakeholder and project management for major business and IT projects as required.
- Work with the QA team to develop and/or review functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios.
- Assist as required with the coordination of functional and user acceptance testing.
Relevant experience in a business analyst or project management responsibilities.
- Experience within the finance industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services, Payment Systems or relevant has added advantages
Any referrals or sharing this posting to your Linkedin/Connection/friends will be much appreciated
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.