Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a multinational manufacturing company in finding a passionate Business Analyst in working cross-functionally with the regional team to hypothesize, design, explore, synthesize and translate findings to initiatives to drive tangible impact for the markets.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of regional commercial leads, global data architects and analysts, and country commercial stakeholders to drive changes based on opportunities identified
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify opportunities for business improvements and support your recommendations
- Lead the directive in analysis, design, modeling, testing and implementation activities by providing guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for all reporting
- Identify short- and long-term opportunities for improvements in owned data governance.
- Bachelor's degree of Business/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science, or related fields
- Ability to utilize Tableau, SPSS, or R
- Good understanding on Data Structure, Data Visualization, and Data Transformation
- Analytical skills and experiences in SQL, Python
- Familiarity with Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure
- Be comfortable with English communication and presenting to key stakeholders in the regional and country level as well as to senior management
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.