Lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to work collaboratively for all on-going production support and new development for the applications related to Life or common service (e.g. Risk/Compliance/ Finance) with other IT Departments to support the Change Management
Be the subject matter expert for users and IT Technical solution manager, developers on the changes required in the applications that it integrates to and the overall IT architecture development from the business perspective
- Drive the implementation of BAU/projects / enhancements with Business stakeholders, IT, vendors
- Manage the stakeholders from IT and business departments (across various levels) , including:
- Work with users on the yearly business plan, plan in budget to support business initiatives
- Chair and run quarterly prioritisation meeting to share cost and planning for the quarterly enhancements
- In this role as a manager, you are expected assign and monitor tasks, provide coaching and mentoring, motivate staff to maximize their performance and potential, building and develop the team member's competency and skillset to support life business or any project initiatives.
- Lead and manage a team of Business Analysts in
- Managing user requirements raised
- Planning, prioritising and managing change requests
- Working with users to build up business case, justify cost benefit analysis getting necessary approvals to support projects involving IM and users
- Planning and executing for the various IT projects to support the growth initiatives
- Providing IT Business Support Lead in the business change with users for the enhancements and projects including, planning designing and implementing applications.
- Ensuring enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs.
- Aligning business change development approach and strategy in accordance to New IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- Manage and monitor the timeline/risk during implementation, responsible for Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT, support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Conduct regular checkpoint meeting with vendors, BAs, solution managers, in-house development to ensure quality delivery of application systems.
- Manage the budget & Spend Management for enhancements / initiatives; ensure the enhancement and maintenance costs within approved budget; and engage business units to present transparent IT costs to help drive business priorities and outcomes
- Responsible for planning the BAU takeover for new initiatives with project team/ Competency manager before system go live to ensure a smooth transition; to set up BAU team to take over and support when system go live
- General Degree or Degree in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent.
- Min 8 years' experience in a Business Analyst role with min 5 years' experience as a Team Lead/Manager
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to (Miss) Dawn Gulanes at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.