One of the leading Insurance company in Thailand are looking for a Senior Business Analyst candidate who has strong experiences and knowledge in the Insurance industry, preferable from Non-life insurance industry. This position will be responsible for the new digital project for the company and report directly to Solution Manager and IT Manager.
The shortlisted candidate MUST have good communication skills in both English and Thai.
- Gather and document business requirements (across all IT applications)
- Come-up with solutions that are efficient and pragmatic
- Brief and guide the development and testing team about the scope of work
- Review the technical solution documents
- Review the test matrix, and ensure that there is no gap in understanding
- Facilitate the communication between developers and testers so that issues get fixed quickly
- Keep business involved and updated throughout the course of the project
- Prepare training manual
- Conduct end user training
- Get production issues quickly attended to
- Log change requests and defects and help in the prioritization
- Help define release scope
- Ensure good communication between business and IT
- Help manage external vendors
- Keep abreast with new solutions and features introduced by Salesforce and other vendors
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Some experience with Salesforce would be a big advantage
- Experiences with the motor insurance is a big advantage
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills with CAN DO Attitude.
- Pragmatic and self-driven
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.