12 months contract
Salary $10,000 per month
Experience in Payments ( FAST, GIRO and PayNow)
6-10 years of experience
You will be part of the Payments product team and execute initiatives in following areas:
- There are several MAS led initiatives under payment transformation- such as cheque sunset, Electronic Deferred Payment, FAST 2.0 which require timely execution from requirements till implementation.
- International Payments: Commercialise Global Money with focus to increase FX revenue and execute group led enhancements for better customer proposition.
- Domestic Payments: Lead migration to digital payments, reduce paper.
- Fraud mitigation: MAS mandated items to be completed in addition to in-house tuning of fraud control rules.
- Identify business opportunities and gaps to exploit in order to achieve competitive edge in the retail banking payments and remittances business across both domestic and international payments.
- Manage current and future payments initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with local, regional, and global stakeholders to ensure successful deliveries.
- Own and coordinate regulatory reporting and collateral.
- Attend industry and regulator meetings when required.
- Assist in product governance related matters.
Incumbent should have 6-10 years of industry experience in transaction banking area. Knowledge of payments, is desirable while ability to independently execute a project with minimal supervision will be advantageous.
· Degree holder with some years of relevant experience
· Background in domestic (FAST, GIRO, PayNow) and international payments routing (SWIFT)
· The incumbent must be a strong communicator and who thrives in a dynamic environment with strong stakeholder management skills.
· Must be comfortable working with data and number crunching.
· Experience in data
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.