Our partner is looking for an experienced business analyst with an ERP and finance & accounting background to join their Business Application team.
What you will do:
- Serve as the key contact point of the business application team and act as the bridge between business and IT
- Responsible for the completeness and quality of the requirements, mainly focus on ERP system, and financial applications
- Participate in the project plan development
- Manage the analysis of business requirement
- Provide advice/recommendation regarding business analysis
- Convert business requirements into technical requirements to ensure the effectiveness of the projects
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in business management, computer science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in business management and IT service/solution delivery area.
- A minimum of 3 years of ERP systems i.e. Oracle E-Business Suites, financial applications and business practices
- Able to translate high-level unstructured business requirements into appropriate solutions and services.
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and work under pressure.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.