An exciting Business Analyst job has just become available at one of the industry based in Bangkok. This is a role for an Business Analyst who is a leader in their field.
Business Analyst is responding in digital transformation project such as process improvement, digitization workplace etc. in charge for digital transformation team.
- Gather requirements from business partner and outline the requirements for business analysis then deliver both of business requirement document and technical specifications which meets business's satisfaction
- Understand business case/user story to drive project/solution proposal e.g., Cost/Benefit/Cons
- Responsible for developing either of functional design or business process design to drive technical change with high quality
- Communicating issues and solutions with team members
- evelop UAT Test cases, data preparation and conduct UAT and manage user acceptance
- Work closely with PM and developer team to ensure that the final products have high quality and meet business expectation
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst or other similar experience for 'Business analyst' role. (System analyst, product owner, etc.)
- Experience the in areas such as business augmentation, problem-solving, or providing strategic solutions to business issues
- Excellent at communicating between technical and business teams through document or visualisation tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in retail business is highly preferred
- Experience in customer-facing application development is highly preferred
- Quick learner, self-motivated and keen in learning either new business or technology
- Good command in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.