About our client
Argyll Scott is the world famous global FMCG with a great history culture and career progression.
- We are looking for a Business Analytics Engineer, someone who is passionate about data, who will work closely with our business units and respective functions.
- You will need to have a passion for Dashboard Visualization, development, Big Data and will design and develop dashboards that are able to provide insights to the business for day-to-day decisions making covering a variety of business areas. You will be responsible for assisting in the data preparation, data integration, business dashboard and reports development .
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, technically strong, inquisitive when it comes to data, critical thinking with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. He will collaborate with the business to build effective, scalable and highly reliable data models that will benefit the different business stakeholders across the organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years in business analytics and dashboard development
- Solid hands-on experience in data engineering and developing dashboards/reports via BI visualization tools like Power BI etc.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, DAX, Python/R, MDX, Java, Big Data and Cloud computing technologies.
- Development experience in microservices/containers, API development and middleware in data extraction such as Talend etc. will be an advantage
- Technical skills in various BI and Big Data platforms like MS SQL, BigQuery, Oracle, Hadoop/Spark, NoSQL etc.
- Strong in understanding business requirements and interested in driving practical outcomes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with different levels of users from a variety of business and technical background
- Team player and can work independently.
- Experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.