· Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
· Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end closing.
· Ensure accurate and timely execution of controlling tasks and performance
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
· Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
· Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
· Handle financial and internal audit processes and interact suitably with auditors
· Specific assignments as mandated by Jardine Schindler Group including project implementations etc
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
· Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
· Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
· Supervise coaches for their performance and development plan
· Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.