Our client is a well-known OEM/ODM private label manufacturer of food in Asia.
They are now looking a Business Development Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand.
To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in sales and marketing regarding food, beverage and ingredient products with strong analytical process in quantitative and in qualitative.
- Responsible for sales budget, margin and net profit according to the company target
- Leading sales and marketing strategy to achieve the company target in terms of plan& execution, sales revenue and net profit
- Maintain a good relationship with exist clients and seek for new opportunities internationally
- Develop and train the sales and marketing team
- Manage and monitor the stock of finished goods, raw material and packaging
- Bachelor or master's Degree in marketing, MBA or equivalent
- Thai Nationality only
- At least 5 years' experience in Sales and Marketing environment. Food, Beverage or Ingredients product experience will be huge advantage.
- Excellent in English - Speaking, Writing and Reading.
- Good leadership skill
- Strong presentation and communication skill and good negotiation skill
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job:
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.