About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with leading technology firm in Thailand. They are now looking for a Business Development Lead (IT Product) to join their team in Bangkok.
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Role & Responsibility
- Achieve an annual revenue target within the allocated project/product. Report weekly, and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets.
- Manages and develops the business relationships for several strategic and/or large, complex allocated accounts and prospects to achieve revenue targets.
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercials contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution.
- Actively engage prospects contacting Cashflows and all inbound prospects driven by marketing activity.
- Customer Focus:
- Manages some high-profile accounts spanning broad geographic areas, representing significant revenue, and having diverse and complex needs. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a strong personal network of contacts to continually be aware of the market, both clients and competitors, and provide valuable information back into the business.
- Personally lead, manage, and run the sales process, bringing in additional resource as required.
- Negotiates and manages the contracting process between company Systems & client organizations.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Produce professional and compelling material to support sales pitches. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Subject matter expert in an aspect of business, financial, products/services, the market, and the needs of assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with management to proactively identify and/or resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies market opportunities for new products and solutions, building a business case, and championing through the product development process.
Research and Initiatives:
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events and represent the company at business events and exhibitions.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Provides industry feedback to the network on trends, pressures, and competitive evaluation of key competitors in the marketplace.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Business administration, sales, or relevant field from well-known school.
- Minimum of 10-12 years' experience in sales, operations and/or account management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a Senior Sales role; extensive experience of working in a client in facing, strategic sales role or selling complex solutions to clients in a full cycle environment.
- Must have proven sales track record.
- Competitive industry knowledge; in depth market knowledge.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Experience delivering complex consultative sales solutions in partnerships with Relationship Management and Business Development teams.
- Account Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent networking skills - ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Assertive, persuasive, resilient and dedicated
- Proficiency in English. Communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Pro-active and ambitious.
- Fearless attitude, ability to find a creative solution to every problem, and a willingness to learn by doing.
- you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business underpinned with a focus on employee wellbeing and engagement.
- As well as a competitive salary and commission scheme our benefits package starts with annual leaves + country specific holidays, a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a whole host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
- Hybrid work arrangements and Reward & Recognition Programs.
- That is in addition to a variety of physical, mental, and financial fitness wellbeing programs such as lunchtime yoga, mindfulness app access and our diversity forums.
- Plus, a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.