- Identifying potential new partners and prospects to successfully acquire and expand business in imaging devices.
- Collaborating and analyzing opportunities with stakeholders both internal and external, forging strategic partnerships that can propel the business forward.
- Assisting customer presentations, tracking the sales funnel, and conducting win/loss analyses, offering tender support.
- Delivering product training to the sales team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with users and KOLs.
- Support for marketing activities, conferences, and trade shows.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Medical imaging business development, sales, marketing or Application.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Proven successful record and strong understanding of Business development in medical imaging devices.
- Good command of speaking in Thai and English.
- Highly proactive, driven, and self-motivated.
- Able to travel extensively.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.