BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Up to 100,000 THB
Client: A large international 3PL, Air & Ocean Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain company with multiple sites strategically globally.
- Identify and pursue new clients for logistics outsourcing projects
- Responsible for the sales and business development performance for the company
- Initiate and implement an effective business plan and achieving the targeted growth and profitability objectives
- Take full accountability for Business Unit's revenue, cost management, ensuring that growth is always in line with budget allocations and achieving profits
- Lead, mentor and motivate Department Heads in the transformation of the culture and communicating the corporate vision and goals
- Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results,
- 5-7 years of applicable business development and/or operational experience from an integrated Logistics service provider or supply chain operations
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, Processes Analysis: Procurement, Warehousing, Customer Order Management, Transportation
- Ability to understand clients' project logistical challenges and structure effective solutions
- At least 3 years of experiences in the retail business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.