One of the leading Telecom company is recruiting a Business Development Manager.
This person is responsible for analyzing data from both internal and external by leveraging large data sets to find opportunities for the business.
This position will actively scout the market and hunt for new Top Partners across several Consumer oriented Services, such as Apps, Games, Movies, Music, EBooks, VR, Mobile Service providers, etc., growing our strategic partnership and Mobile content catalogue, manage all commercial discussion and partner relationships.
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations .Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
Skills & Qualifications
- Possess a Bachelor or Master's degree in business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Fluent spoken and written business English is a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.