A global travel retailer is looking for an APAC Business Development Manager (tender and project management focused) to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the functional director and leading a nimble team, the role will accelerate the development of the company's business and network in APAC.
- Define and formulate the end-to-end tender management processes and able to create unique proposition (eg business models) to set the company aside from competitors
- Conduct proactive studies on the duty-free retailing opportunities across the APAC countries
- Identify and establish a network of potential business partners across the APAC region
- Experienced in tender management from end-to-end in direct (duty-free/travel retailers) or closely related industry
- Solid relationship management and influencing across numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Successful project management track record
- Thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Between S$96,000 and $120,000 annual fixed base, + variable bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421