Our client is a well-known IT service industry. They are looking for individuals who have IT recruitment background to join them as "Campus Recruiter (IT)" and assist them across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
* Sourcing New graduated candidates or those who have a couple years working experiences as well as oversee all Campus Events and Internship program.
* Prepare hiring Contract, follow-up and update on-boarding document for new hires.
* Understand the business and culture on how Campus recruitment helps to drive success in the company.
* Work closely with relevant hiring managers to understand the needs of their departments and the requirements for talent that they are looking to fill.
* Design talent acquisition strategy and processes to ensure the right talent in the right roles at the right time.
* Other duties as and when assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in any related field.
* At least 1-2 years of IT recruitment experiences. Be able to communicate in English
* Working knowledge in various job portal and niche platforms.
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
* Creative mindset, able to think outside the box.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.