Our client is amongst the leading manufacturer and marketers for FMCG. The group has a long-term vision for sustainable and competitive business in APAC and has a strong management team to deliver that vision. In order to the group to continue to strengthen its position in the world's fastest and highly motivated colleagues to passionately grow with them.
- Work in close collaboration with the respective managers of Portfolio, Brand and Trade Strategy and C&TM Operations Group as well as the Program Development Group in order to ensure alignment of channel and distribution plans and ensure the development of integrated activities while monitoring ongoing and analyzing post activities.
- Define spending allocations by geography and across channels in order to meet brand objectives, track performance (channel P&L) and budgets against agreed strategies and recommends corrective action when necessary.
- Provide input for the A&SP process to ensure alignment of strategies and programs that best deliver on the brands' objectives.
- Develop evaluation metrics before program implementation, monitor real-time program effectiveness and measure post event program effectiveness. Combine activity and program level evaluation, capture best practices and provide to market intelligence & share across C&TM functions.
- Perform any other task within the incumbent skills, and related to the job, given by the direct Manager.
- Achieving company's key account sales target on assigned chain(S) most focus on CVS channel via close supervision and direct working relationship with various cross functional team and operations sales team/management
- Trade spend management with agreed budget, achieve distribution KPI, manage Out of Stock and trade returns, merchandising and distribution of Point of Sales materials
- Analyse the sales trend with assigned account and develop promotional strategy with marketing/trade marketing proactively to ensure the sales and marketing objective are achieved.
- Initiation or development of strategies plans and proposals of effective promotion that meet account's needs.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Category Development
- Candidates need to come from FMCG industry only
- Aggressive, influential and strong communication skills
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
- Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.