CATAGORY MANAGEMENT - Consumer Goods - Up to 120,000 THB
Client: A fast growth Retail - commerce Company
- Management skills: A successful category manager should be experienced in hard and soft management skills, analogical and management skills, as well as people relationship skills.
- Analytically skills: category managers must be analytic and practical to manage the numbers part of their job effectively.
- Interpersonal skills: A successful category manager needs to be intuitive and personable to manage relationships.
- Problem-solving skills: category managers are multi-taskers and effective problem solvers that are involved in multiple stages of the retail process.
- Negotiating skills: category managers use good judgment and wisdom in negotiations and projections. Good intuition is as valuable as good analysis in this role.
- Attention to detail: Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Communication skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are important when dealing with vendors and coworkers.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- At least 4-7 years of experience in New Project Development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to influence others·
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.