Our client is world's leading MLM company. The company has reputation for its skincare and supplement along with outstanding work culture. They are now looking a Corporate Communications Manager and Consumer Digital Channel Lead to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for implement stakeholder's engagement plan and corporate communications plan successfully through traditional channel, digital channel and social media.
- Create and implement stakeholder's engagement activities for Herbalife that improve the perception, reputation and market positioning of the company.
- The position will be the main point-of-contact for all media related activities for the company in country.
- Actively develop, coordinate and create content for product/publicity efforts, including press releases, editorial calendar opportunities, news story idea pitches, and media query responses.
- Facilitate subject matter expert preparation and scheduling for interviews and briefings (eg. Doctors, nutritionist).
- Identify best practices and develop local activities to leverage global, regional and country sponsorships.
- Work with PR agency to manage public relations and other relevant agencies to ensure accuracy of messaging.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, ideally in Communications, Marketing or Business Management and possess 7 years solid track record in managing the full spectrum of communications in a multinational company. Working in a PR agency environment is beneficial.
- Having experience and track record in media relations, stakeholder engagement and social media, the person will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Superior communications ability, with highly developed English writing and editing skills. Proficiency in messaging and clear articulation of messages in all media.
- Both an analytical and creative mind accompanied by an ability to integrate input from multiple stakeholders while maintaining project schedules.
- Experience in creating publicity opportunities in support of new product introductions, new markets, or overall company positioning.
- Ability to develop plans and ideas that creatively support the marketing and business plans of the company.
- Strong strategic focus as well as the confidence and credibility to advise country leaders.
- This person works well under pressure, is detail oriented and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Internet and digital communication channels.
- Travel required.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.