A new and exciting CFCC Advisory (18 months contract) reputable bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with experience in trade and transaction reporting.
· Oversee transaction reporting regulatory horizon scanning primarily for the upcoming APAC rewrites and rule changes. Likely initial focus will be on MAS and HKMA as a priority. The role will involve the provision of insight, guidance and interpretation of the current obligations to stakeholders.
· Help to build on and develop further an exhaustive Obligations Register that captures the rewrite trade reporting requirements. Document supplemental interpretations into a new integrated compliance management system, assist with mapping of the obligations and interpretations to operational and technological controls.
· Second line oversight of all APAC trade reporting obligations to manage the Bank's risk, increase efficiency, and produce better business outcomes.
· Help the Compliance team develop their existing Target Operating Model and new Transaction Reporting Standard. Familiarity with other transaction reporting regimes is preferred however MAS, HKMA and ASIC are a must.
· Conduct regulatory analysis, impact assessment and support the implementation of new and changing trade and transaction reporting regulation in an advisory capacity with a focus on APAC;
· Develop an Obligations Register, document rules interpretation and then review and assess whether appropriate first line controls are established and adequate to fulfil these obligations and expectations.
· Provide timely and subject matter assistance to other Compliance teams when they liaise with regulators on issues identified within transaction reporting compliance e.g. outages, non-reporting of trades or other regulatory breaches.
· Review essential management information to ensure identified compliance gaps are identified and remediated. Provide Compliance training and supply advisory support to stakeholders where necessary.
· Participate in relevant internal and external (industry association) working groups;
· Able to demonstrate extensive experience and familiarity with trade and transaction reporting regulations across all our key regions (Europe, US, Asia).
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.