With more than 4 decades successful track record, our client is an international food trading company importing and exporting globally with an outstanding sales revenue. They are looking for a highly qualified, dynamic and outgoing Chief Financial Officer to help with their rapidly expanding business.
Chief Financial Officer
· Enhance current accounting methods while develop more advanced financial planning, reporting, budgeting and control
· Negotiate with banks, financial institutions and government
· Propose corporate finance options as the company moves forward in the long run
· Be able to work with a team of Manager levels who operate the various associated businesses within the Group. Mainly in Asia but new branches and operations expected on other continents very soon
· Be interested in playing an important role in a fast expanding and diversifying business
The Successful candidate will have:
· Be a Chartered Accountant, CPA or have a similar qualification.
· More than 5 years' experience as an assistant or Finance Director or Chief Financial Officer in a similar sized business or larger that has double sales in 3 years
· Proven track record negotiating good terms with banks, financial institutions and government
· Have a strong understanding of tax planning, particularly in Asian countries. European tax planning knowledge is a plus.
· Be self-motivated, proactive, dynamic and outgoing
· Very Good command of English (both verbal and written) and computer literature.
· Open to any nationality
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.