The CFO of a company has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing, and running of all the finance manufacturing activities of a company, including monitor and prepare Cost manufacturing, business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations.
The CFO job description should also extend to obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
As a part of an executive management team, the CFO will have interaction with various members of a company, both seniors and juniors.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for all production activities e.g. manage and prepare whole manufacturing (cost direct & indirect cost, Cost saving and so on)，responsible in financial forecasting and budgeting, as well as overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA (CPA is also desirable)
- At least 12 years experience in the food & beverage manufacturing and managing a large team, headcount 20+ is a must
- A CFO must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong in leadership and communication skills with the ability to be hands-on.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.