A new Change Business Analyst position (12 months contract) for a reputable asset management firm in Singapore. Looking for someone with operations change experience in financial services.
- High possibly of contract extension or conversion to permanent term
- Up to 2 months of completion bonus
- Work with Business stakeholders to identify and document business requirements
- Establish and reinforce open and effective communication between Operations business clients, IT partners, vendors, central programme teams and other departments to deliver the Operations scope.
- Deliver the project in time and in quality to meet business objectives
- Adhere to project governance framework and provide regular status update to project / program manager and highlight key delivery risks, issues, dependencies with mitigation actions / owners identified.
- Ownership of project artefacts and outputs to global Workstream initiative standards
- At Least 8 years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience in running medium to large scale projects in the Financial Industry
- Preference is given to candidates with Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency & Investment Operations experience
- Understand the Asset Management industry and market practice in Asia
- Candidates with PMP or Prince II project certification
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.