Our client is one of successful food and beverage company, which focus on both local and international market. They are now looking for a talented Channel and Trade MarketingManager to be a key to take full responsibility of sale development.
With a great product offering across multiple brands this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Act as company representative to influence partners and support them with effective action plan.
- Build strong relationship with channel partner to develop revenue and other opportunities to improve the business.
- Lead, coaching and improve partner in all channels on trade planning and implement the strategic goals.
- Coordinating with both Marketing and Sales team for the planning and support for in all task related to territory area.
- Be responsible for P&L and manage the use of Trade Marketing and promotion spend are efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor, understand and be able to identify the situation of all direct and indirect competitors and conduct the report.
- Keep exploring for more business opportunities in future to develop sales as well as strategy in territory market.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge.
- At least 10 years' direct experience in related to products or FMCG.
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.